sábado, 6 de abril de 2013

Tell me Mr.Sawyer!! Tell me so!!!!


Money is the anthem…of successSo before we go outWhat's your address?

I'm your national anthemGod, you're so handsomeTake me to the hamptonsBugatti VeyronHe loves to romance themReckless abandonHolding me for ransomUpper echelonHe says to be cool butI don't know how yetWind in my hairHand on the back of my neckI said, 'can we party later on?'He said, 'yes, yes, yes'

Tell me i'm your national anthem(ooooh, yeah, baby, bow downmaking me so wow, wow)Tell me i'm your national anthem(sugar, sugar, how nowtake your body down town)Red, white, blue's in the skiesSummer's in the air andBaby, heaven's in your eyesI'm your national anthem

Money is the reasonWe existEverybody knows it, it's a factKiss, kissI sing the national anthemWhile i'm standing over your bodyHold you like a pythonAnd you can't keep your hands off meOr your pants onSee what you've done to meKing of Chevron
You said to 'be cool' butI'm already coolestI said to 'get real'Don't you know who you're dealing with?Um, do you think you'll buy me lots of diamonds?


Tell me i'm your national anthem(ooooh, yeah, baby, bow downmaking me so wow, wow)Tell me i'm your national anthem(sugar, sugar, how nowtake your body down town)Red, white, blue's in the skiesSummer's in the air andBaby, heaven's in your eyesI'm your national anthem

It's a love story for the new ageFor the six pageWe're on a quick sick rampageWining and diningDrinkin' and drivin'Excessive buyin'Overdosin', dyingOn our drugs and our loveAnd our dreams and our ageBlurring the lines between real and the fakeDark and lonelyI need somebody to hold meHe will do very wellI can tell, I can tellKeep me safe in his bell tower, hotel
Money is the anthem of successSo put on mascara, and your party dress
I'm your national anthemBoy, put your hands upGive me a standing ovationBoy, you is landedBabe, in the land ofSweetness and dangerQueen of saigon

Tell me i'm your national anthemOoh, yeah, baby, bow downMaking me so wow, wowTell me i'm your national anthemSugar, sugar, how nowTake your body down townRed, white, blue's in the skiesSummer's in the air andBaby, heaven's in your eyesI'm your national anthem

Money is the anthemGod, you're so handsomeMoney is the anthemOf success


LANA DEL REY - NATIONAL ANTHEM LYRICS 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário